COVID-19 – update
Direct contact: Matt Kemp 07812 11 78 78 – [email protected]
We are committed to ensuring the safety of our staff, guests and park users is paramount. We are working hard to implement best practice in the current situation for the enjoyment of everyone and would be grateful for your support in assisting us with this. Please read the following carefully.
- Please advise us of your arrival time in order to arrange a staggered arrival process.
- Whilst we will continue to provide duvets and pillows (and linen where requested), you may prefer to bring your own bedding.
- Please adhere to the social distancing measures implemented across the park – specifically the ‘one in – one out’ system at Reception.
- Please adhere to any one-way or directional arrows in order to assist social distancing, especially at pinch points. Eg outside Reception or the entrance to the Beach.
- All on-site facilities may be limited or closed altogether.
- Any social gatherings with friends or other Park users but adhere to social distancing measures.
- Social distancing measures of 2 meters should be maintained at all times with other park users, staff and contractors.
- Please remember all park users are obliged to report any symptoms of feeling unwell as soon as possible to the number above.
- We welcome food delivery services on park. Delivery should be directly to your caravan and not to Reception.
- Remember we are all on unchartered territory so above all, please be patient and kind.
- All concerns should be directed to the details given above.
Suggested list of extra items to bring:
- Soap, hand sanitiser, disposable gloves, toilet roll, disinfectant, tissues
Corvid-19 Government guidance for the public
1. The most common symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) are recent onset of a new continuous cough or high temperature or a loss of, or change in, normal sense of taste or smell (anosmia). If you have these symptoms, however mild, stay at home and do not leave your house for at least 7 days from when your symptoms started (if you live alone), or 14 days (if you live with someone who has symptoms). You do not need to call NHS 111 to go into self-isolation. If your symptoms worsen during home isolation or are no better after 7 days, contact NHS 111 online. If you have no internet access, you should call NHS 111. For a medical emergency dial 999.
2. Wash your hands more often than usual, for 20 seconds using soap and hot water, particularly after coughing, sneezing and blowing your nose, or after being in public areas where other people are doing so. Use hand sanitiser if that’s all you have access to.
3. To reduce the spread of germs when you cough or sneeze, cover your mouth and nose with a tissue, or your sleeve (not your hands) if you don’t have a tissue, and throw the tissue in a bin immediately. Then wash your hands using soap and water or use a hand sanitising gel.
4. Clean and disinfect regularly touched objects and surfaces using your regular cleaning products to reduce the risk of passing the infection on to other people.
Following your booking and confirmed deposit/balance payment you will receive a receipt confirming your payment. Deposits are non-refundable and may only be transferred at the park’s discretion. Please bring your booking receipt and payment card when checking in at reception. Any booking that has not had its balance paid by the due date will be cancelled with all monies already paid being forfeited.
A 20% non-refundable deposit is due at the point of reservation. The full balance of your booking total will be due 4 weeks prior to the date of arrival. If the balance is not received by this time we reserve the right to cancel your booking with no refunds due. Any balance paid is also non-refundable and we strongly recommend you obtain sufficient holiday insurance to cover you for any cancellations that may occur.
Conditions of Booking
We reserve the right to decline or terminate the booking of any guest(s) whose party make-up or behaviour interferes or may interfere with the general comfort of other guests. In this event no refunds will be made. Eastern Beach Caravan Park and its facilities are intended for family holidays. We are therefore sorry that we cannot accept any single sex parties.
Changes to your holiday during your stay
We cannot accept responsibility or compensation for circumstances beyond our control including (but not limited to) industrial disputes, natural disasters, fire, technical problems, bad weather and acts of government.
Amendments to your booking
Any date changes or transfers of your booking are solely at the Park’s discretion and will incur a £35 administration fee.
If we make any major alterations to your booking
We try very hard to provide all facilities as advertised on our website. It may however be necessary to make some alterations in advance of your holiday. If such a change is necessary, we will endeavour to advise you in writing as soon as possible.
Arrivals and departures
Check-in is from 3pm and we ask guests to leave by 10am on their day of departure. Fees will be incurred for delayed departures. Please visit the Reception upon your arrival in order to check-in.
Use of your holiday accommodation
Only those people listed on the booking sheet can occupy your accommodation. Any unregistered guests will be asked to leave and could result in your booking being cancelled with no refunds given. Pets are allowed in designated pet-friendly caravans only but we do not guarantee any caravan is wholly pet-free.
- All persons should use the park safely and not cause danger to others.
- No loud music that interferes with other guests’ enjoyment.
- Quiet time is from 10.30pm. Children must be in caravans by 10.30pm.
- Alcohol may be consumed in your caravan or within the licensed areas.
- No smoking in holiday caravans or inside communal areas.
- Open fires are strictly prohibited.
- Barbecues are allowed by prior permission.
- Clothes lines outside caravans are not permitted except for window airers.
- All vehicles must be roadworthy and no mechanical repair work is to be undertaken on the Park.
- The speed limit it 5pm and we ask this limit to be observed at all times.
- Refuse should be placed in the bins provided and not left by your caravan.
- No ball games to be played on the Park grounds
Children remain the responsibility of their parents or guardians at all times. It is particularly important that you always know where your children are, and that you provide adequate supervision for them at all times. Any child whose behaviour is deemed inappropriate by the Park will be asked to leave along with the rest of their party.
Well behaved dogs are very welcome on the Park, in our communal areas and to stay in our designated pet friendly holiday homes. You accept full responsibility for the behaviour and conduct of your dog. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times. Please ensure you pick up after your dog (bins are provided). Dogs are not allowed to be left unattended in the holiday caravans whatsoever. Any guest found flouting these rules will be asked to find immediate, alternative accommodation for their pet.
Rules and Regulations
The person completing the booking is responsible for the conduct of their party, It is your responsibility to read the rules & regulations and abide by the rules therein. Not reading the rules is not an excuse for infringement. It is your responsibility to ensure that all members of your party accept the terms of the contract set out in these terms and conditions of booking. Failure to disclose all relevant information or comply with these terms may lead to termination of the contract and loss of the booking without refund. Eastern Beach Caravan Park reserves the right to ban individuals from future use of the park.
Entertainment is provided on a seasonal and adhoc basis. It is not guaranteed and we reserve the right to cancel or postpone for any reason and without notice.
Anyone defacing or causing damage to any buildings, equipment or property of the park faces immediate eviction and prosecution. The pitch hirer will be responsible for and charged for any damage /loss caused by themselves or their visitors to the pitch or to any park facility or other resident’s property. Your personal belongings, vehicles, vans and their accessories and contents are left at your own risk. Eastern Beach Caravan Park or its staff will not be liable for the loss, theft or damage of any property nor for any injury, accident or mishap to any person in the park. Customers must ensure that their property is secured and fully insured for any unforeseen eventuality.
All caravans must be drained down and winterised during the closed season. Private owners are free to do this or we can arrange for this to be done on their behalf. Charges apply. All heating should be turned off.
Caravans are not accessible whatsoever during the closed season. We respectfully ask that private owners do not request access during the closed season to avoid offence.